Saturday, November 19, 2011

....cool....?

what did you do today? ;o|||i went skydiving|||Went to schoool, went for a walk and hung out with b/f


=D|||I woke up, cursed my alarm clock for letting me wake another day, walked around miserable all day, and now I'm going to bed.|||slept when I got off work today. took my grandson to daycare in the afte noon. Had my hair cut at 4pm, a little shorter then I wanted but it will grow. cleaned the house, order pizza for dinner, talk to my daughter, yelled at my grandsons father for coming in late. then slept a little before I came into work, which I was late for.








So far a good day..|||Baby-sit my nephew, study for my exam tomorrow, and after the kids fell asleep, jam out to some slip knot, and slam back a few beers to cope with my ruff day!! WORD!!

No comments:

Post a Comment