Tuesday, November 22, 2011

How do I "cool iron" clothing for work?

The directions on my outfit instruct me to "cool iron" it. What is cool ironing and how do I do it? What do I need to do this? I have an iron but I don't know if it is "cool" enough.|||Set your iron on the lowest setting and when it is warm, try ironing on the INSIDE of the fabric (I usually try the hem where it won't show if the iron is to hot). If the iron is too hot, the minute you touch it to the fabric it will stick a little...so go slow with just the tip of the iron. If it's OK, then continue. Then turn it up if you think you need to if the wrinkles aren't coming out. What is the fabric of the outfit?|||You know how I iron things like that.....I use a towel on top, that way I can use any setting, even steam without burning it, Rayon, Silk anything........|||Set your iron on it's lowest setting. If it doesn't press nice enough for you turn it up just a very little at a time until it does the job you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment