Saturday, November 19, 2011

Cool??????????

Are you a cool kid or not??


and why?|||I am the coolest 14 year old in the world, the ladys just can't stay away from me.








by the way I am a alien to|||no cause im not|||no..... i'm horrible at sports and where i come from that is what makes you cool is how good you are at sports....|||I AM a cool person, BECAUSE I AM ME and I DONT TRY TO BE COOL, I'm just me and thats the coolest thiong ever is to be yourself and say F*^K the crowd and the trends I DO WHAT I WANT!!!!!!!|||i'm cool because i'm comfortable with myself, and i don't need to cover up with make up or fancy clothes, people like my personality. that's that.|||Nope


cause i value Education|||i'm cool to some people and i'm not cool to other people

No comments:

Post a Comment