Saturday, November 19, 2011

Where is a cool place to take photographs in New York State?

I will be on vacation from May 26-31 and am from near Buffalo, NY. I am an amateur photographer and would like to find a cool place to photograph.


I had a good time when I recently shot Niagara Falls and have an interest in shooting nature shots, with interesting people to photograph.


I will be making the trip alone and am willing to drive up to 5 hours. It would be cool if there were some fun things to do in addition to photography as well.


Any ideas?|||whatkins glen has a trail that has something like 30 waterfalls. Ithica has some of the most amazing gorges and many of the finger lakes have stunning parks such as a little known park in auburn ny located right on owaco lake. The finger lakes reion is ripe with breath taking scenery. Good luck and hope to see some of your work someday.|||If you are willing to drive go to Cooperstown, Ny. It has the Baseball Hall of Fame, a darling downtown area, Glimmerglass Lake (beautiful), and some gorgeous rural roads to travel.|||I'll agree with skeptical. Go to Watkins Glen and include Montour Falls in your trip.|||I must say long island beaches are beautiful. Take pictures there you wont be disappointed. NYC sky scrapers are also nice. And the hudson river is great. But the beaches are the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment