Saturday, November 19, 2011

How do you keep cool while wearing pantyhose in the summer?

I love the feel of pantyhose, but on hot days they make me feel kind of sticky. So I was just wondering if there was a way to stay cool in them.|||You can try a lighter denier of pantyhose. I would suggest around the 8-10 denier range, or any pantyhose that are listed as a "summer brand". They can be found on hosiery websites, department stores, lingerie and hosiery botiques. They will only go so far though, and there is just some weather where it is better to skip the hose.|||I bought a pair of stockings which has silicone on top. I don't know if it's because of their material but it really feels better.|||You do know that you don't wear panties underneath them,right?





Otherwise, nope there's nothing you can do to make them feel any cooler.





But on a good note, most womens legs looks a lot better with pantyhose on.

No comments:

Post a Comment