Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What are some cool ways of taking pictures of yourself for myspace?

I wanna take some like cool %26amp; unique pictures for myspace, any ideas? Im going to my friends tomorrow so we're prolly going to take some pics.|||Your question is similar to one I answered yesterday haha.





This may sound weird but I used to think up ideas for myspace pictures (my defaults were always the coolest haha). Me and my friends would think up all sorts of themes like rock star, super nerdy, zombie, horror, favorite cartoon characters, pirates, goth, making fun of myspace poses, ect. It usually took an hour or two to set up the background and get our costumes together but we had a lot of fun.





Hope that helps :)|||you could both be standing next to earth other, and both draw a heart on your hand, and then cover each others eyes?





or take a picture of you's hugging?


or both form a heart with each half of your hands?





xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment