Saturday, November 19, 2011

What are some cool ideas for shoes for the men to wear for my wedding?

I am getting married in October and I don't want everything to be super traditional. My fiance and I want to have cool, unique shoes for the men to wear. I love the Converse idea, but it seems a bit overdone now-a-days. I really wanted to do some classy Jordans but they're pretty pricey to pay for everyone. We are planning on paying for all the mens shoes. Any cool ideas?|||Black leather wings tips or oxfords.



Edit - Their own black leather wing tips or oxfords. Not, for the love of God, rented shoes. Rented shoes are almost as bad a dyed to match bridesmaid shoes - ugly and uncomfortable.|||you could check out tux rental shops and see what shoes you can rent for them. they may have colors like white or something other than black that you might like. for my wedding all the guys wore their own black suits, so we just rented their shirts and shoes so they would match, and it cost like $10 each. that's much cheaper than buying them all sneakers!|||The words "Classy" and "Jordans" do not belong in the same sentence. lol





How about Vans?

No comments:

Post a Comment