Tuesday, November 15, 2011

How can I cool down the inside of my apartment using cold air from outside?

Its 62 outside but about 80 inside my apartment. The a/c and heat are both off. Windows are open and the ceiling fans are on but theres no breeze or anything outside. How can I cool off the inside of my apartment?|||A fan in front of a window will bring the cool air in. Getting the 62 degrees inside will feel real good.|||My parents-in-law have a property in France. Almost no one has air conditioning and it gets extremely hot in the South (during the day time). There is one simple way to keep the house cool. Everyone does this, so it's well-known.





They keep their shutters closed all day so the sun does not penetrate the inside of the house. You may not have shutters because you don't live in Provincial France. My advice is to get some thick curtains and keep them closed while the sun is up. With the use of your fan and the closed curtains, your house should be cool. You can open up the curtains when the sun leaves that side of the house, then do the same for the other.





I know you'll be losing some light, but it's the price to pay...|||If u have a fan to put in the window it will cool off the inside the air will blow from the outside in|||Use personal fans that you plug in the wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment