Tuesday, November 15, 2011

What age is it cool to have your ear cartilage pierced without it looking tacky?

I was wondering what age does having your ear cartilidge pierced look cool. I know it looks tacky on some younger people. What do you think?|||i wasn't aware that there was an age that it looked "tacky" to get done.





As long as your parents agree to it if you're under 18, get it if its something you want.|||I think a well done cartilage piercing done by a professional piercer (not the lady with the gun at the mall who trained on teddy bears) looks great on any one who's old enough to make that kind of decision.





Never get your cartilage pierced with a gun, guns are unsanitary but besides that the trauma of the gun could cause your ear to deform (See:cauliflower ear)|||im 13 and it looks gorg i would say 12 or 13 yo





xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx|||13-14 nowadays cause of the trends.


P.s it ent a matter of looking 'cool'if you have to change for other people there not very good friends take it from me!. Do it because u want it done not cause u want to look cool.





Thats my Advice


x|||uhm, anywhere in your teens, early 20's Id say.|||getting a piercing to look cool is a bad idea. i think the best is when the person is old enough to make their own decisions about their body : 18.|||i dont think age is the key..its what you put in it that makes it tacky or not, some old women look just fine, other look like there trying to hard. if its something simple, it can go for anyage.|||I'm 14 and I have mine pierced. A lot of girls in my grade do and I think it looks fine. I've seen girls in like the second grade with them and it looks a little ridiculous, but i'd say like thirteen or fourteen is okay.|||i think from 13-early20s. my mom got hers done when my sister did and it looked ridiculous.|||It can be done at any time- I've seen some women who are in their 40's with them, and it still looks great. It depends a lot on your style, and you have to ensure that the studs/rings you have in suit your personality

No comments:

Post a Comment